Congratulations to BARE International for earning Elite Company status from Mystery Shopping Professionals Association Americas. This will be the record seventh consecutive year BARE has earned this prestigious title.
On this webinar, we share how to:
- Discover the ‘baseline’ for your typical customer habits and expectations using resources you already have!
- Assess the impact of Brand and Interaction experience on likelihood to recommend using ‘Best in Class’ brand insights using ‘CCX’ or ‘Competitive Customer Experience’ research.
- Incorporate insights with current guest expectations to provide EMEM: Exceptional Moments to make Experiences Memorable.
What does getting back to travel feel like? I spent some time with fellow BARE International colleagues and CX experts, Michele Jowdy, Director of Business Development, Melanie Cihak, Director of Client Services, Alicia Myers, VP of Operations to hear their personal impressions of recent travel experiences. Keep reading for key conversation insights with some sage considerations.
Social media platforms have become today’s most favored means of publicity. Of the 4.5 billion people using the internet at the start of 2020, 84% of them were using a form of social media, increasing by more than 9% since last year. From small scale enterprises to giant conglomerates, all are avidly trying to establish a strong social media presence. During these tough times that people are facing globally, social media has helped businesses to remain afloat and even flourish.
On this webinar, we share:
- Discovering the WHY through empathy mapping, including a bonus FREE template available here [click]!
- Defining buyer personas in an ever-shifting economy.
- Uncovering knowledge through the effective use voice of customer and online reputation insights.
Don’t make this mistake: attend our next webinar Thursday, August 6th, on
Buyer Personas and Empathy Mapping with Digital Adoption Methods!
(Or at least just get the recording!)
“They obviously didn’t know who they emailed.”
We’ve all had this reaction to a spam email that’s missed the mark. Sometimes it’s funny, but it’s mostly annoying. It’s wasting your time because you have no intention of taking action after reading it, but depending on how good the spammer was, you have to read it first before deleting it. If you’re the spammer, you don’t care if the majority of your recipients are the right ones, because as long as a few are, you’re happy.
As a marketer or business owner, however, it’s a different story.’ BARE shares an article by Syed Balkhi for Customer Think on Why You Market to People and Not Your Customer Database.
Going into the 4th of July weekend and on the heels of another better-than-expected jobs report, consumer sentiment rebounded, despite the sharp increase in new COVID-19 cases.
What are some thoughts you may have if you had to stay at a hotel during COVID? Is your room thoroughly cleaned? Are employees taking the proper precautions? Linda, our Global Director of Client Services, shares her discoveries during an unexpected hotel stay.
On this webinar, we share:
- Translating the real meaning of NPS, and how it can help (and hurt!) your business insights
- The top 3 three reasons why Passives are more dangerous to ignore than Detractors
- Why the type of survey you use matters (Hint: you’ll need more than one!)
Rounding up the team for an annual meeting resulted all of us staying in a nearby large branded hotel, no room sharing or AirBNBs possible. The team ranged from High to Low Risk, all non-symptomatic, which resulted in guests with a range of expectations.
We wondered: how often do exceptional moments occur to make the experience memorable even when face coverings and barriers were in place?