On this webinar, we share how to:
- Discover the ‘baseline’ for your typical customer habits and expectations using resources you already have!
- Assess the impact of Brand and Interaction experience on likelihood to recommend using ‘Best in Class’ brand insights using ‘CCX’ or ‘Competitive Customer Experience’ research.
- Incorporate insights with current guest expectations to provide EMEM: Exceptional Moments to make Experiences Memorable.
What does getting back to travel feel like? I spent some time with fellow BARE International colleagues and CX experts, Michele Jowdy, Director of Business Development, Melanie Cihak, Director of Client Services, Alicia Myers, VP of Operations to hear their personal impressions of recent travel experiences. Keep reading for key conversation insights with some sage considerations.
Social media platforms have become today’s most favored means of publicity. Of the 4.5 billion people using the internet at the start of 2020, 84% of them were using a form of social media, increasing by more than 9% since last year. From small scale enterprises to giant conglomerates, all are avidly trying to establish a strong social media presence. During these tough times that people are facing globally, social media has helped businesses to remain afloat and even flourish.
On this webinar, we share:
- Discovering the WHY through empathy mapping, including a bonus FREE template available here [click]!
- Defining buyer personas in an ever-shifting economy.
- Uncovering knowledge through the effective use voice of customer and online reputation insights.
‘Hotels and vacation rentals may seem the same since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. They aren’t. New cleaning procedures and guest restrictions are in effect. But what are the new rules for hotels and vacation rental stays after the pandemic?’ BARE shares an article by Christoper Elliott for Forbes with new guidelines in the hospitality industry.
What are some thoughts you may have if you had to stay at a hotel during COVID? Is your room thoroughly cleaned? Are employees taking the proper precautions? Linda, our Global Director of Client Services, shares her discoveries during an unexpected hotel stay.
We’re getting closer to the end of the initial wave. But the end of what? Hopefully, the end of dire reports about the surge in COVID-19 cases dominating the headlines day-to-day. From a business perspective, however, this end is in fact the beginning of something new.
On this webinar, we share:
- Translating the real meaning of NPS, and how it can help (and hurt!) your business insights
- The top 3 three reasons why Passives are more dangerous to ignore than Detractors
- Why the type of survey you use matters (Hint: you’ll need more than one!)
Rounding up the team for an annual meeting resulted all of us staying in a nearby large branded hotel, no room sharing or AirBNBs possible. The team ranged from High to Low Risk, all non-symptomatic, which resulted in guests with a range of expectations.
We wondered: how often do exceptional moments occur to make the experience memorable even when face coverings and barriers were in place?