‘Disengaged employees cost US organizations an estimated $450 to $550 billion a year, according to Gallup’s State of the American Workplace Survey. Many organizations try to improve employee engagement by throwing money at the problem — offering free food, free beer and other perks to improve employee satisfaction scores. But employee engagement is not about pool tables at the office or ice cream breaks in the afternoon — and it’s not just an HR issue.’ Here, BARE shares an article by Melissa Henley for CMS Wire on how to solve employee experience problems with customer experience skills.
According to a Walker study, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator by the end of 2020. This year purchasers are empowered like never before: customers demand relevant personalized experiences, and companies must be accurate, dependable, and provide the service they guaranteed. Before approving any investment, organizations want to see a clear forecast of the return on investment for a solid CX program. It is important to choose the business metrics that are best suited to a particular industry and business.
‘The global pandemic that the world is dealing with right now has further shone a spotlight on CX, particularly on the importance of a quality digital experience. It should come as no surprise that in CX Networks’ survey, digital transformation and digital customer experience ranked high in responses from CX practitioners, solution providers and industry commenters when asked about top trends.’ Here, BARE shares the latest need-to-know stats on consumer behaviors and customer expectations.
On this webinar, we share how to:
- Discover the ‘baseline’ for your typical customer habits and expectations using resources you already have!
- Assess the impact of Brand and Interaction experience on likelihood to recommend using ‘Best in Class’ brand insights using ‘CCX’ or ‘Competitive Customer Experience’ research.
- Incorporate insights with current guest expectations to provide EMEM: Exceptional Moments to make Experiences Memorable.
‘It wasn’t too long ago when every business claimed that the key to winning customers was in the quality of the product or service they deliver. But, things have changed. Now, an even more important success factor has appeared. Providing the best customer experience.’ BARE shares an article by Toma Kulbytė for SuperOffice with powerful customer experience statistics.
‘Technology has made it possible for even small businesses to leverage innovation to improve their customer service and outpace competitors by building customer loyalty.’ BARE shares an article by Pritom Das for Entrepreneur with the relationship between technology and customer service.
‘It’s no secret that successful companies are the ones with satisfied customers. But while many executives claim to understand the importance of customer experience (CX), it often falls by the wayside as resources are channeled into product development.’ BARE shares an article by Aimee Tariq for Entrepreneur with the importance of CX.
On this webinar, we share:
- Discovering the WHY through empathy mapping, including a bonus FREE template available here [click]!
- Defining buyer personas in an ever-shifting economy.
- Uncovering knowledge through the effective use voice of customer and online reputation insights.
‘Starbucks, Taco Bell, Wendy’s and several others have been upgrading or introducing their programs as they hope to build traffic coming out of the pandemic.’ BARE shares an article by Jonathan Maze for Restaurant Business with new and upgraded loyalty programs.
On this webinar, we share:
- Translating the real meaning of NPS, and how it can help (and hurt!) your business insights
- The top 3 three reasons why Passives are more dangerous to ignore than Detractors
- Why the type of survey you use matters (Hint: you’ll need more than one!)