Banks – Savings and Loan – Credit Unions
Our financial clients demand innovative strategies to position them as recognized leaders in an ever-evolving financial marketplace. BARE International offers clients customized research programs to add value to and design strategy options for financial institutions both large and small – from local credit unions to international lenders. Our proven methods allow our clients to gain a necessary edge over competitors.
Our customer research banking consultants will set up a program to measure your institution’s strengths and weaknesses via customized services, including:
- Mystery Visits to Evaluate Customer Service and Sales
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Surveys
- Call Center Audits
- Competitor Mystery Customer Visits and Audits
Strategize Globally. Research Locally.
When a leading financial services institution needed to standardize its procedures and point-of-sale materials across 200,000 worldwide locations, BARE International set up a uniform and concise research program globally with the intent of yielding positive results locally.
BARE International developed a customized plan that included:
- Screening and training of local evaluators from Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, according to client specifications.
- Ensuring that evaluators completed bi-monthly visits to 500 of the client’s top revenue-generating locations.
- Developing a customized web-based reporting system to record, store and report all evaluation data.
These tailor-made services delivered such benefits to the client as:
- An ability to uniformly assess and measure procedures from hundreds of global locations
- The information needed to produce a baseline procedures manual that could be implemented enterprise-wide.
- A measurable decrease in employee infractions.
- A substantial increase in customer satisfaction.
- A consistency of quality in products and services at all client locations around the globe
For more information, please contact:
Lynne Brighton, Senior Vice President
(800) 296-6699 Ext. 3133