Audits and Inspections
Maintaining high quality standards can make all the difference in the success of your business. Unaddressed concerns can not only affect your customer base, but can also drive quality employees away and keep top-of-the-line, new staff from joining your organization.
A professional audit can uncover potential quality assurance issues before they have a chance to damage your reputation and your business’ bottom line.
With a Bare International Quality Assurance Audit, your business can:
- Improve employee training
- Troubleshoot problem areas
- Receive unbiased third party validation of vendor support
- Positively reinforce the real performers with reward and incentive programs
Quality Assurance, Quality Results
BARE designs custom quality assurance testing programs to evaluate business specifications across a wide array of industries, including but not limited to:
- Health and Fitness Centers
Auditors assess open and public spaces for cleanliness, maintenance and service issues.
Auditors assess staff and private areas including kitchens, employee locker rooms, employee restrooms, resident restrooms, break rooms, lunchrooms, office spaces and storerooms for cleanliness, maintenance, proper use and service issues.
Auditors review patient rooms, examination areas, dressing rooms or fitting rooms for cleanliness, maintenance, proper use and service issues.
Take a look at the difference BARE Internationals Audit services can make for your organization:
- Target specific problem areas
- Combine audits to cover public, employee, and semi-private areas in the same audit to provide a larger return on your investment
- Allows management to be present at the audit and receive immediate feedback
- Third party examinations provide unbiased data
- Maintain your environment to ensure customer retention
Use BARE’s Quality Assurance expertise to ensure that your facility is a place where every customer and every employee feels comfortable.
Comprehensive 24/7 Web Access to Your Critical Audit Data
BARE gives you full access to your audit results with anytime access via our web-based reporting system, Apolloⓒ.